Unofficial Pixie Hollow Fansite
Welcome to the magical fairy site!
If you are already a member, please log in!
If you are not registered, try registering! It's free!
Welcome to the magical fairy site!
If you are already a member, please log in!
If you are not registered, try registering! It's free!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The UPHF staff wishes u a very happy valentine's day..

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inPixie Hollow

Are you againest this?

Go down 
+2
Twilight
Lauren
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lauren
Administrator
Administrator
Lauren

Pixie Character Sheet
Fairy Name: abc
Fairy Talent:
Meadow:

Are you againest this? Empty
PostSubject: Are you againest this?   Are you againest this? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:37 am

Ok well since the sparrow men were added I have seen alot of dating and I just dont think its right to be dating on PIXIE HOLLOW! I mean its Pixie Hollow and yes pixies should be able to do what they want but I mean this is just kinda wrong in my mind! I think its ok offline but ONLINE? And then you see like 50 fairy's doing sad faces so they can find a "boyfriend" or "girlfriend" Do you agree with me? And if somebody on the forum does have a Pixie hollow BF I hope you dont think this is offensive to you!
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Pixie Character Sheet
Fairy Name: Twilight
Fairy Talent: Water
Meadow: Neverberry Thicket

PostSubject: Re: Are you againest this?   Are you againest this? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:53 am

I agree with you Lauren.
The majority of people playing PH are kids.
I know I have had sparrowman ask to be my boyfriend, I think it is kinda creepy.
I have met some really nice sparrowmen in PH, who have been very helpful with the new bunch badges.
But I have also seen some Fairies who want a boyfriend, they even throw weddings.
I think that should be left for the mainland not in a game.
Back to top Go down
Lauren
Administrator
Administrator
Lauren

Pixie Character Sheet
Fairy Talent:
Meadow:

PostSubject: Re: Are you againest this?   Are you againest this? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:23 am

Ya it is creepy I just had a sparrow man come up to me and kept giving me hearts it took me about 15 minutes to get him off my back!
Back to top Go down
Cassie
Administrator
Administrator

Pixie Character Sheet
Fairy Name:
Fairy Talent:
Meadow:

PostSubject: Re: Are you againest this?   Are you againest this? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:34 pm

I know what you mean Lauren. I am getting very sick of the heart signs and the following from the sparrowmen. I have been asked to go out with them or even the marry me. That is not what Ph is about. And that is the reason they took the beds away also. I guess there are some very nasty pixies and sparrowmen on there.
Back to top Go down
Lauren
Administrator
Administrator
Lauren

Pixie Character Sheet
Fairy Talent:
Meadow:

PostSubject: Re: Are you againest this?   Are you againest this? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:36 pm

Ya I agree Breezy I just wish they would take away the heart sign and everything that has to do with relationships! And I mean Pixie Hollow is supposed to be about friends and playing games and having fun and not having to worry about whos going to get the cutest sparrow men.
Back to top Go down
Deanne
Administrator
Administrator
Deanne

Pixie Character Sheet
Fairy Name: Arianna
Fairy Talent: Water Talent
Meadow: Springtime Orchard

PostSubject: Re: Are you againest this?   Are you againest this? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:30 pm

I agree with you Lauren - they should know that million of kids like us play Pixie Hollow, and probably they are bad influences! Evil or Very Mad Disney should have the policy about "Relationships" no boyfriends or no girlfriends allowed!

Like I said, 80% I disagree on having Sparrow Mans on Pixie Hollow. 20% I agree on having Sparrow Mans so they can play this fun game too. But then, it's a 100% bad influence to young once.

Did you know, I have 11 years old friend, and she have a Pixie Hollow Boy Friend. Don't you think it's inappropriate?

And yeah, like Cassie said, I agree with the NC removing the beds - there are some nasty Sparrow Man and fairies. So, I accidentally went to a server, and accidentally go to a Fairy's house, what a shocking moment Evil or Very Mad happened, on the bed,
"Change to Ivy Top" A sparrow man said (Ivy Top is a bra like top)
"Ray peas me now!" A fairy said (Rap Peas Translation: Rape)
"I will do it bay bee" a sparrow man said.

So I fly back to my home. That is really inappropriate.

But at least - there are some friendly and helpful sparrow man that would help you find bunches.
Back to top Go down
https://pixiehollowfansite.forumotion.net
~Carrot~
Administrator
Administrator
~Carrot~

Pixie Character Sheet
Fairy Name: Carrot
Meadow: Springtime

PostSubject: Re: Are you againest this?   Are you againest this? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:16 pm

omg what was that deanne!!!!
thats so inappropriate of sparrowmen i hate it

i agree with u all
i also had one such incident when one of the sparrowmen said to me "hi ur pretty" and then i sad " everyone is pretty here" and then he said " no u r come to my home"
i was like so shocked i said " hi u dont even know me i am the age of ur older sister or something so back off "
and it was it

i think disney should have certain rules in which the parents should be able to see the chat log of their children
Back to top Go down
http://fashionfrenzy.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Lauren
Administrator
Administrator
Lauren

Pixie Character Sheet
Fairy Talent:
Meadow:

PostSubject: Re: Are you againest this?   Are you againest this? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:43 am

HOLY Deanne!! Thats horrible!! I to dislike having Sparrow men on Pixie hollow because they cause more dating! I just like them on Pixie Hollow because its more like the books. And even if they were removed I bet people would still find some way to date!!! There are tons of sites to do bad stuff on why ruin Pixie Hollow? I dont even think the Never Council cares!!!
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Pixie Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Are you againest this?   Are you againest this? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:29 am

OMG Deanne!
I could not imagine someone saying that, I probably would not have figured that out on my own.
That is terrible that someone would think that!
I agree with you about the sparrowmen, I have met quite a few nice ones, but
then there are always the ones that give everyone a bad rep.
Back to top Go down
Deanne
Administrator
Administrator
Deanne

Pixie Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Are you againest this?   Are you againest this? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:55 pm

I know it's really inappropriate. Disney should email the parent's accounts on what the child have said this day.
Back to top Go down
Cassie
Administrator
Administrator

Pixie Character Sheet
Fairy Name:
Fairy Talent:
Meadow:

PostSubject: Re: Are you againest this?   Are you againest this? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:52 am

I agree Deanne. Alot of the pixies on PH are very inappropriate. I think Disney should keep an eye on some of the conversations that some fairies and sparrowmen have.
Back to top Go down
Lauren
Administrator
Administrator
Lauren

Pixie Character Sheet
Fairy Talent:
Meadow:

PostSubject: Re: Are you againest this?   Are you againest this? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:44 am

I remember I saw a girl say "any free guys" so I whispered to her and I think I said something like this "Why do you want a guy?" and she said "Because everybody else does it so I guess its a chain reaction. You see one person do something and then another and then another. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Pixie Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Are you againest this?   Are you againest this? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:06 pm

I have had people group whisper "Who wants a guy! Fly to me!"
And I think why do you need this is what is really a kids game.
I know older people plays too - raises her hand - !
But still it is mainly aimed at kids so this should not be an issue,
but it is!
Back to top Go down
Lauren
Administrator
Administrator
Lauren

Pixie Character Sheet
Fairy Talent:
Meadow:

PostSubject: Re: Are you againest this?   Are you againest this? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:35 pm

Ya its ashame, I mean how about these people go on website like IMVU thats inappropriate and dont take the innocents away from pixie hollow, kids are watching people say stuff like this a learning from it! The never council doesn't do anything about it!
Back to top Go down
Deanne
Administrator
Administrator
Deanne

Pixie Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Are you againest this?   Are you againest this? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:13 am

Some of my pixie pals are now playing IMVU. While I am here, grossed at them, I just hate it, they all become bad influence to kids.
Back to top Go down
Tiffany
Tiffany

Pixie Character Sheet
Fairy Name: Tansy Greenleaf
Fairy Talent: Garden and Fashion
Meadow: Acorn Summit

PostSubject: Re: Are you againest this?   Are you againest this? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:05 pm

Shocked I'm utterly shocked. I have never seen such behavior on PH, but then again I don't play it much. Although I think it might be fun to have a sparrowman in PH, I find those fairies and sparrowmen very inappropriate and they should not do that in PH. Mad
Back to top Go down
Cassie
Administrator
Administrator

Pixie Character Sheet
Fairy Name:
Fairy Talent:
Meadow:

PostSubject: Re: Are you againest this?   Are you againest this? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 9:57 am

I agree with you Tiffany,
Ph should do something about it, but
I guess you can't stop all of them. Any site
you go on there are always ppl like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you againest this?   Are you againest this? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you againest this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unofficial Pixie Hollow Fansite :: General talks-
Jump to: