Unofficial Pixie Hollow Fansite
Welcome to the magical fairy site!
If you are already a member, please log in!
If you are not registered, try registering! It's free!
Welcome to the magical fairy site!
If you are already a member, please log in!
If you are not registered, try registering! It's free!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The UPHF staff wishes u a very happy valentine's day..

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inPixie Hollow

Hello, I'm Hazel!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hazel Brightsparkle

Pixie Character Sheet
Fairy Name: Hazel Brightsparkle
Fairy Talent: Light
Meadow: Snowcap Glade

Hello, I'm Hazel! Empty
PostSubject: Hello, I'm Hazel!   Hello, I'm Hazel! I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:26 pm

Hiya everyone! I'm Hazel Brightsparkle, a light talent. Most call me Hazy, and you can too!
I found this place while a different Forums was down. I saw a familiar face (Twilight) and thought it'd be fun to join. I do realize this forum isn't active much, but I thought I should at least post a welcome thread. Wink
Let me tell you about me. I love reading and writing. I'm a big time role player, and would love to have one of my fairy short stories published in the Pixie Postings. I enjoy brightening sad pixies' days (hence my last name, Brightsparkle), and putting a smile on faces. I like making graphics, and am improving every time I do so. If you'd like a graphic, just ask! Smile Anyways, I love cupcakes and candy. My fatal flaw is procrastination, or self doubt. My favorite color is purple, and I'm a huge fashionista! I enjoy earning talent points. I've been around the Hollow since July of 2010, and hope to fly around for many more years. My current main fairy is Hazel Brightsparkle and Iris. Can't wait to meet all of you! This looks like a really cool place to be. Smile
~Hazel
Back to top Go down

Hello, I'm Hazel!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unofficial Pixie Hollow Fansite :: Iam New. Iam Leaving.-
Jump to: